[poppler] configure disable-X ignored

Harry Roberts harry at midnight-labs.org
Wed Mar 9 04:39:13 PST 2011

On a related note I was unable to build a recent checkout of Poppler because
it tries to build all the GTK based tests regardless of whether or not the
configure script found gdk/gtk etc.

I got around it by commenting out the 'tests' target in Makefile (I was in a
hurry), after that it builds & runs fine on Debian Lenny.