[poppler] Implementing overprint in Splash

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Mon Mar 21 15:51:53 PDT 2011

Sections 8.6.7 and 11.7.4 of ISO 32000-1:2008 should give you a lot of information.  There is also some great text in the current draft of 32000-2, but that's not public at this time.  FYI: 11.7.4, handling overprinting and transparency together, is a LOT of work - and you probably shouldn't try to handle that one till you get non-transparency working.

As for being deep in this - I certainly hope so, it's my job :).

Leonard Rosenthol  |  PDF Architect · Principal Scientist  |  Adobe Systems  |  leonardr at adobe.com