[poppler] qt4: arthur backend: Page.renderToPainter renders very wide lines

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Mar 22 12:22:24 PDT 2011

A Dimarts, 22 de març de 2011, Wilbert Berendsen va escriure:
> Hi all,

Hi

> I am using poppler-qt4 via a Python binding[1] (created by me) and try to
> use the arthur backend and renderToPainter (esp. to print a
> Poppler.Document.)

The Arthur backend is not ready for prime time (and not sure it'll ever be),
so if you want to use it i think you'll have to fix the bugs yourself (if this
is the only bug you are hitting it should not really be much difficult to fix
probably).