[poppler] Creating PDF with poppler ?

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Fri Mar 25 14:01:50 PDT 2011

On 25.03.2011 21:42, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns, 20 de desembre de 2010, Thomas Freitag va escriure:
>> Hi all!
> Hi
>

>> How I promised long time ago, here now a patch for the poppler writing
>> routines and some new helper function, together with two small sample
>> programs using them.
> I'm resending the patch because what you sent was unnecesarily big and scary
> (which diff program you use?).
git diff under windows
> Basically there are a few stilistic things i don't like (please don't use
> this->)
Sorry, I use it sometimes when I forgot the correct name of a function
or variable. After typing "this->" I get the a list of everything which
is defined (under Visual C). Normally I remove then "this->", seems as
if I forgot it sometimes.
> Also do you really need to have things like ExtractPage in PDFDoc? Not sure
> they make sense to me there

I can't really remember. It's over three months ago! But I guess that it
uses some private variables and / or private methods and it make no
sense to make them public because nobody need it elsewhere.

Thomas