[poppler] [Patch] Parse Additional Actions for Widget Annots.

jose.aliste at gmail.com jose.aliste at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:35:08 PDT 2011

Hi,

Here is a patch to parse the additional actions dict that is present
in Widget Annots. This is one of the first patches we will need to get
javascript support as many of the javascript in the pdfs are encoded
in JavascriptActions that are associated to the AditionalActions
dictionary. All comments welcome, specially about the way I am saving
the AditionalActions as an Array of Pointers to LinkActions.

Greetings,

José