[poppler] Poppler - SVG Device

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:48:22 PDT 2011

Once I've finished my current work on pdftohtml, I plan on porting
poppler to Wt for viewing, searching and interaction (text selection,
highlighting, bookmarking, page number jumping, hyperlink
openable[ing]) from a browser without requiring a plugin.

Maybe you'd be more interested to work with me on this?