[poppler] Fixing linker errors

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 25 11:17:16 PDT 2011

A Dimecres, 26 d'octubre de 2011, Alec Taylor vàreu escriure:
> Good morning,
>
> I've created a new solution project just for pdftohtml. [GNU tree
> output of new solution folder: http://pastebin.com/BayUR1ms]
>
> I have manually set the various include directories
> [C:\usr\src\poppler;C:\usr\src\poppler\poppler;C:\usr\src\poppler\MSVC-proj\
> poppler;C:\usr\src\poppler\MSVC-proj] and linker additional dependencies
> [C:\usr\lib\lcms2_static.lib;C:\usr\lib\poppler.lib;C:\usr\lib\FreeType.lib;
> kernel32.lib;user32.lib;gdi32.lib;winspool.lib;comdlg32.lib;advapi32.lib;she
> ll32.lib;ole32.lib;oleaut32.lib;uuid.lib;odbc32.lib;odbccp32.lib;%(Additiona
> lDependencies)].
>
> Unfortunately though, I'm getting various linker errors [see build
> log: http://pastebin.com/S3HrGJUy].
>
> The output from GNU tree of my C:\usr directory is:
> http://pastebin.com/4mqW8Yvi
>
> Please tell me how to resolve these linker errors.

You need to link in the libraries you said you have (you probably "cheated"
and defined ENABLE_LIBJPEG to 1 somewhere or created a custom made config.h
file and defined it there, obviously you are going to need to link the libjpeg
library in and the same for the other libraries).

Albert