[poppler] qt3 frontend

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sat Sep 17 09:26:24 PDT 2011

Here is a sample in pre-alpha quality.

	http://gyvern.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/~mpsuzuki/poppler-qt3-0.17.0_20110918a.tar.gz

Because it requires the header file to use the APIs of libpoppler,
poppler package is expected to be built with --enable-xpdf-headers
option (to install libpoppler API header files). If your libpoppler
is not configured so and lack xpdf header files, referring poppler
source by "--with-poppler-src=xxx" option will work.

Regards,
mpsuzuki