[poppler] poppler util pdftohtml

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Thu Sep 22 18:04:50 PDT 2011

Boy, your lawyer needs to read up on IP law :).

Since you do NOT have a license for the font data contained in the PDF,
your software has NO RIGHTS to use that information for anything other
than rendering the glyphs in the PDF.  You certainly have NO rights to
convert the format - in fact, doing so is a clear and distinct violation
of the font licenses.

As such, if your patches to pdf2html extract the font data for use in the
HTML - I STRONGLY recommend that the code NOT be accepted into the master
repository.

Leonard