[poppler] Adding a Beta 3 to 0.20?
Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Mon Apr 9 11:59:54 PDT 2012
Am 02.04.2012 23:33, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> El Divendres, 30 de març de 2012, a les 10:49:25, Thomas Freitag va escriure:
>> Am 29.03.2012 22:15, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>>> As you all see i just released poppler 0.19.2 as the schedule mandated.
>>> This means that theoretically the feature freeze is upon us.
>>> I would like to ask for a Beta 3 in two weeks (i.e. effectively delaying
>>> the release of 0.20 by two weeks) so we could sneak in two features that
>>> are done as of today but have not been released as part of 0.19.2 since
>>> *I* did not have time to review them properly.
>>> The features are I want to include in Beta 3 are:
>>> * Fabio's annot work
>>> * My form-reset work
>> If nobody cares about it, do You think You'll have the time to look at
>> the DeviceN support in splash, too? It's a quite huge patch, so I
>> wouldn't care if You want to wait until the release of 0.20... But it is
>> worth the effort, see i.e. the attached examples from the ghent group.
>> To clearify what it means, I open a new thread and mail a beta release
>> of the patch.
> After having a look at the patch I'd prefer to defer it to 0.22, the patch is
> huge and most importantly touches crucial parts of the code (aka Gfx* and
> Splash) while Fabio's and my patches are much more less core (annots and forms
> I hope it's ok for you.
The just uploaded patch for the CMYK support also infects the DeviceN
support, because it's a copy & paste there (and need therefore this and
a small another adjustment). But because You suspend it until 0.22, I'll
send a new patch for DeviceN support when You'll have the time to work
>>> poppler mailing list
>>> poppler at lists.freedesktop.org
> poppler mailing list
> poppler at lists.freedesktop.org
More information about the poppler