[poppler] Filled text field data not visible in saved document

Fabio D'Urso fabiodurso at hotmail.it
Mon Aug 20 15:09:18 PDT 2012

On Monday, August 20, 2012 10:58:44 AM Alexander Finder wrote:
> Hi Fabio,
Hi Alexander,

> did you find out how to change the associated appearance stream meanwhile?
> Is there any work in progress or how can I resolve that by myself,
> respectively?
I don't know of anyone working on this.

I had written a proof-of-concept patch that seems to fix your document, but I
remember there was some good reason why I didn't publish it, but I can't
remember any more :D

I'm attaching it here, in case it helps you.

Of course I'll post when it comes back to my mind :)

Fabio