[poppler] pdf chinese font broken

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Tue Aug 28 20:48:51 PDT 2012

xpdf enables TrueType hinting by default, but poppler disable
it by default. There is a long discussion whether TrueType
hinting should be enabled by default (because some fonts are
recognized that the unhinted result is better than the hinted
result), and so please don't request as poppler should enable
the hinting by default. Of course you can modify the poppler
source and build your own poppler binary that enables TrueType
hinting by default.

Regards,
mpsuzuki