[poppler] How to build poppler with Qt wrapper (POSIX)?

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Aug 29 09:59:18 PDT 2012

On April, Jon and I had a discussion to cross-build poppler + Qt wrapper
for QNX on Playbook ( http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/poppler/2012-April/008985.html ),
but sorry, I slipped to post the summary of our experience. I will post
something, please give me 24 hours to summarize it.

Regards,
mpsuzuki