[poppler] MemoryPNGWriter

Daniele Depetrini daniele.depetrini at cp.net
Sat Dec 1 09:57:33 PST 2012

Hi All,

For a project, I needed to modify the PNGWriter class to write the PNG
in memory and not in a file so I took the original PNGWriter classes and
did needed modifications (extending the class as is was not good enough
because of private members not accessible).

Will be nice to have a "unified" class capable to do both in memory and
file export, but some change are needed in the base class "ImgWriter"
too to have a clean implementation.

Attaching source in case someone like to have a took to it.

Cheers,

Daniele.