[poppler] MemoryPNGWriter

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Dec 1 10:17:16 PST 2012

El Dissabte, 1 de desembre de 2012, a les 18:57:33, Daniele Depetrini va
escriure:
> Hi All,

Hi

> For a project, I needed to modify the PNGWriter class to write the PNG
> in memory and not in a file so I took the original PNGWriter classes and
> did needed modifications (extending the class as is was not good enough
> because of private members not accessible).
>
> Will be nice to have a "unified" class capable to do both in memory and
> file export, but some change are needed in the base class "ImgWriter"
> too to have a clean implementation.
>
> Attaching source in case someone like to have a took to it.

Not sure what you want with this mail, you want us to integrate this in
poppler? I don't see this happening, we do not support the internal headers
(which the ImgWriters are part of) to be used by external apps (i.e. we don't
install the headers by default) so I don't see how we could justify this class
that noone would use in poppler to be in the poppler code.