[poppler] about compiling poppler with mingw32 in windows

ginzzer ginzzer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 04:29:59 PST 2012

Hi all,
  I am compiling the poppler 0.21.4 in windows with mingw32. Before the
compilation, I have the openjpeg 2.0.0 and all other needed packages compiled
and installed. But when I configure the poppler with

./configure --prefix=/mingw --with-font-configuration=fontconfig
--enable-xpdf-headers --enable-zlib --enable-libcurl
--enable-poppler-glib --disable-gtk-test

it runs without any problem but upon complete, it shows

Building Poppler with support for:
  font configuration:   fontconfig
  splash output:        yes
  cairo output:         yes
  qt4 wrapper:          no
  glib wrapper:         no
    introspection:      no
  cpp wrapper:          yes
  use gtk-doc:          not supported with this CMake build system
  use libjpeg:          yes
  use libpng:           yes
  use libtiff:          yes
  use zlib:             yes
  use curl:             yes
  use libopenjpeg:      no
  use cms:              yes
      with lcms2
  command line utils:   yes
  test data dir:        D:/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/kw/poppler-0.21.4/../test
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: D:/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/kw/poppler-0.21.4/build

I am pretty sure that the open jpeg was complied and installed
successfully but why it shows "  use libopenjpeg:      no". I try to
reinstall the openjpeg for many times but still can make it works. Weird!