[poppler] Annotations with qt

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 10:48:58 PST 2012

Is there any way to make those annotations showup on the page? I see a
"setPopup" method but I'm not sure how it works.

Another thing is that I was trying HighlightAnnotation & I don't know how
to specify the part of text that has to be highlighted.
I guess "setHighlightQuads( QList<Quad> )" might be useful, but I don't get
what the members of the Quad class signify.

Jaydeep