[poppler] Scanned images in PDFs and DPI

Ralph ralph at plangrid.com
Thu Feb 9 08:57:30 PST 2012

> You could use pdftoimages to extract the embedded images and check the
> resolution.

I actually gave that a try, seems that it's a 16k x 12k pixel pbm file embedded inside… wonderful.  Seems that the plotter used to scan these things scans at 400 dpi, because that would make the resulting images a perfect 42" x 30".

We're going to use that as a sanity check at least.  Thanks for the suggestions!

--
Ralph G.
(co-founder of plangrid.com, blueprints on the iPad)