[poppler] Black boxes in output of pdftoppm

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at alfa.de
Tue Feb 14 00:07:51 PST 2012

This is a copy of my E-Mail I just tried to send with a HTTP client,
this time I use my business account.

Am 13.02.2012 20:37, schrieb Ralph:
> Hi folks!
>
> We redacted the heck out of the pdf and still see the failure with pdfseparate and pdftoppm.  How should I transfer the PDFs to someone would would find it interesting?  I'd rather not spam the whole list with attachments.
Just send it to me in private (thomas.freitag at kabelmail.de). I think, I
know, where the problem is, but I need some data to test. (I'm on
business journey this week and can't respond on my private account, but
You can also send it to my business e-mail account)

Cheers,
Thomas