[poppler] poppler Digest, Vol 84, Issue 27

Dan Filimon dangeorge.filimon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:57:42 PST 2012

>> Yes, that seems to be exactly what I'm looking for, but there doesn't
>> seem to be a corresponding one for images.
>> Actually, there doesn't seem to be any dedicated image class (well,
>> besides QImage), and I can't seem to figure out how to get images from
>> a Page... I can see that there is support for rendering part of a page
>> to a QImage though.
>> I've managed to find some image generating code looking through the
>> utils/ folder in ImageOutputDev, but that seems to be using XPdf
>> directly and I can't find any documentation for that either.
>
> From what I remember none of the "public" frontends export the Image
> information.

So, do you know of any (hopefully straightforward) way of getting it?
The pdfimage files seem to be being modified [1] right now. I have a
feeling that what I need is in there ...

@Adrian: I see you're committing the image changes and apparently
you've added support for a nice listing of all the images. Perhaps I
could help you guys document that code :) ?

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/poppler/2012-February/008666.html