[poppler] Installation of patch process update

Admin support at 77wallstreet.com
Mon Feb 20 11:18:07 PST 2012

I was trying to install the patch provided at the below URL on my poppler
install.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/commit/?id=dd8fa975
I was able to download the new zip and basically configure and install the
files.
However when I run pdftohtml command, it still shows the same version and
the output doesn't change.
I am having the following RPM installed.
Installing:
  poppler-utils                x86_64                0.5.4-4.4.el5_6.17
centos-burstnet                 76 k
Installing for dependencies:
  poppler                      x86_64                0.5.4-4.4.el5_6.17
centos-burstnet                3.0 M
Transaction Summary
I compiled your source code over this, please advise how best I can get your
patch implemented on top of this.
Thanks
Amol