[poppler] poppler pdftops regressions

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 13:21:23 PST 2012

Hi Thomas,
I would be interested to see your patch.
The code in my "old" patches has been working well, or at least, I haven't had any complaints since I installed it in August 2011.
I am using -level1sep to make EPS files for CMYK separations.  I am not doing any spot separations from EPS files generated from PDFs.
My software is capable of making spot separations from EPS files, but no one has sent me a PDF with spot color, so I don't have a way to test if pdftops will do what I need.
Regards,
William