[poppler] 0.20 vs master version and soversion

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jun 11 13:56:30 PDT 2012

El Dilluns, 11 de juny de 2012, a les 16:13:04, James Cloos va escriure:
> Now that the 0.20 branch has version 0.20.1 and soversion 26, should
> master be updated from 0.20.0 and 25, too?

We usually don't increase the versions until a release is made (otherwise
people might download master and claim they are running 0.21 when it's not
been released), though if people thinks increasing now is a better we can see
how to make it work for everyone.