[poppler] How to remove the dependency of visual studio in Poppler ??

Samdev gorgeious_dev at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 01:07:33 PDT 2012

Hello,
        I am working on an application using poppler. I have build the
poppler library using CMAKE and Visual Studio 2008. My application is
working fine on my computer and other systems having visual studio 2008. But
those systems which don't have visual studio or different Visual studio
version(means VS-2006 or VS-2010) the application crashed. I think poppler
has any dependency on visual studio. So can you people please help me how to
remove its dependency in poppler so that i could use the application on any
system ??

2)For building of poppler library using CMAKE, I think it uses some settings
which are defined in CMAKElist.txt. Can we make any type of changes in those
settings to remove its dependency of Visual Studio ??

Thanks,
Sam.