[poppler] RichMedia Annotation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 12 15:24:01 PDT 2012

El Dilluns, 12 de març de 2012, a les 15:11:19, Leonard Rosenthol va escriure:
> RichMedia, a new type of annotation introduced with Acrobat 9 (PDF 1.7
> Adobe Level 8) and part of ISO 32000-2 DIS.

It's not mentioned in the PDF 1.7 spec pdf i usually refer to.

And can't find any mention of it in
bb596070811d55efb2ba59a816c10758  documents/pdf/ISO_PDF32000_2008.pdf
either.

Do you have a link to one of the specs that speaks about it?

Albert