[poppler] pdfunite - joining multiple pdf files without page break

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Fri Mar 30 01:12:10 PDT 2012

Dear Gabor,

Please let me know more detail of what you want, what you
asking for is something like "psnup" or "montage" feature
of ImageMagick?

About psnup-like feature for PDF, pdftopdf utility by OPFC
( http://sourceforge.jp/projects/opfc/ ) may be helpful.
# Otani-san, if I'm misunderstanding about OPFC, please correct.

But if you want to more detailed manipulation like "montage",
I'm afraid there is no existing easy tool (not only in poppler,
but also in other projects) to do such.

Regards,
mpsuzuki