[poppler] pdfunite - joining multiple pdf files without page break

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Fri Mar 30 02:29:53 PDT 2012

Thank you for confirmation. In my understanding, poppler
does not have ready-to-use tool for this purpose.
However, this feature is what I want to have, so I will
do when I got sufficient sparetime (but it would not be
within a few weeks).

The way to do such with existing tool only would be
ImageMagick, but the result would be rasterized picture.

Regards,
mpsuzuki