[poppler] New regressions found with current git master

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Sat Mar 31 04:14:22 PDT 2012

I've just run the regtests with my pdfs again using current git
master. The regressions I reported previously regarding fonts and
gradients seem to be fixed now \o/. I've found 3 new regressions,
though:

images/Anna-IptImgx330.pdf - Text is not rendered

This one can be found here
http://acroeng.adobe.com/Test_Files/images/jpeg2000/

printing/pom_svsa_gesuch-lernfahrausweis.pdf - Some lines are rendered
dashed

This one is attached.

transparency/[6]_aufwandsschaetzung.pdf - In this case a dashed
rectangle is incorrectly rendered in pages 17, 18 and 19

This one is attached too.

I haven't had time to run a bisect yet, I'll try to do it this weekend.

Regards,
--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462