[poppler] Bogus memory allocation size

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Fri May 4 09:49:33 PDT 2012

Dear Josh,

Thank you for comment. "Bogus memory allocation size" is given by
gmallocn(), gmallocn3(), or greallocn(). It is not raised by the
memory exhaust, but by the checking of invalid argument (e.g. requested
memory size ... numMember x sizeOfMember > INT_MAX, etc).
I received sample PDF by Ralph and tried on i386 GNU/Linux, but
could not reproduce the issue. I will try on amd64 systems in
next week.

Regards,
mpsuzuki