[poppler] How to configure Poppler on windows statically

Samdev gorgeious_dev at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 03:13:26 PDT 2012

Hello,
I am working on pdf. I want to configure the poppler library on windows
statically. I have tried many things but didn't succeed . For this i have
tried some information given on this link:

http://laconsigna.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/compiling-poppler-on-windows/

I want to use the library of poppler statically. I am not be able to use it.
After using this link's information, i have got the poppler-qt4.dll. Its
working fine with its .dll but not with its .lib file. So can anyone please
tell  me that how could i configure Poppler on windows statically ?

Thanks.
Sam