[poppler] DeviceN support in splash

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Tue May 15 00:26:40 PDT 2012

Am 14.05.2012 20:01, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> El Dilluns, 2 d'abril de 2012, a les 07:25:36, Thomas Freitag va escriure:
>> Am 30.03.2012 10:57, schrieb Thomas Freitag:
>>> Hi Albert!
>>>
>>> Last weekend I nearly finished the DeviceN support in splash. It runs
>>> through my regtest, and there are only a few outputs I want to have a
>>> deeper look into it. If You think there is time left to look into it
>>> before freeze the actual version, I'll try to finish it this weekend.
>> This is now the final patch for DeviceN support. It runs successfully
>> through my regression tests. It has only a few minor changes to the beta
>> patch which are needed to solve a few regressions.
> Since we are now open for new features in master, can you send a rebased patch
> against current master?
Thanks for the reminder, it's actual the 3rd point on my poppler time
schedule:
1. The highest priority has a reliable patch for bug 49523, because we
should render PDFs again we already could render prior 19.0. I already
prepared a new patch, but I need to regtest it. Hopefully I can upload
it thursday morning.
2. The next point is the revised blend mode implementation in splash
CMYK (also needed for DeviceN)
3. Then I'll plan to send a rebased patch for the DeviceN support in splash.
The following points would be
4. A fix for bug 37347 and last but not least
5. A patch for bug 49037, if nobody else has the mercy to do it.

Cheers,
Thomas