[poppler] How to configure Poppler on windows statically

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Thu May 17 15:00:13 PDT 2012

Sorry for my insufficient message making SamDev confused.
I slipped to find that the page (making poppler DLL) did not use
cygwin, so I should not assume as if SamDev had an access to
execute configure script...

Umm, if anybody can contribute the project file of Visual Studio
to build poppler, it can be included in the poppler package?

# I have a concern that the project files of such proprietary
# IDEs would be "unmaintained" file soon.

I heard that qmake can work with Visual Studio C++ compiler,
but requesting Qt SDK to build poppler does not sound as good
idea. cmake + Visual Studio C++ compiler is the way to go?

Regards,
mpsuzuki