[poppler] Poppler universal build

yoanis at 2burbujas.net yoanis at 2burbujas.net
Fri Nov 16 10:49:50 PST 2012

Actually, it looks like the  macdeployqt tools does the trick of copying
and relocating all references, however I do get this error:

ERROR: "install_name_tool: changing install names or rpaths can't be
redone for: Orkestro.app/Contents/Frameworks//libpoppler.28.dylib (for
architecture x86_64) because larger updated load commands do not fit (the
program must be relinked, and you may need to use -headerpad or
-headerpad_max_install_names)

I tried setting LDFLAGS=-headerpad_max_install_names, when running
configure but I still get the same issue.

Is LDFLAGS the right place to set the -headerpad_max_install_names linking
option? How can I see the build commands? All I'm able to see is output
like this:

 CXX    Decrypt.lo

and the like.

Thanks,