[poppler] Poppler universal build

yoanis at 2burbujas.net yoanis at 2burbujas.net
Fri Nov 16 15:00:08 PST 2012

Hi,

I noticed that the configure scripts generates a libtool script. Is it
possible that the linker option -headerpad_max_install_names is been
ignored? I assume that option is passed to the linker, but maybe it's been
ignored because of the way it's been position in the arguments list.

Regards,

Yoanis.