[poppler] Creating a Beta 3

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 25 16:44:36 PST 2012

El Divendres, 23 de novembre de 2012, a les 00:51:58, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> Hi guys, if you look at http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/poppler you'll
> see that there are 5 features listed for 0.22 and that I just released
> 0.21.2 that was supposed to be the last release with new features.
>
> I don't think we'll be getting all 5 in, but if we create a new Beta 3 with
> let's say 1 week more of time maybe we can get 1 or 2 more in.
>
> What do you think?

Since there wasn't much disagreement i've changed the schedule to look like
this

Dec  1 Poppler 0.21.3 (0.22 Beta 3)
Dec 15 Poppler 0.21.4 (0.22 RC)
Dec 29 Poppler 0.22.0

New features or dependencies in libs up to Beta 3 only.