[poppler] Creating a Beta 3

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Nov 30 16:39:22 PST 2012

El Dimecres, 28 de novembre de 2012, a les 10:58:23, alex bodnaru va escriure:
> hey albert, friends,

Hi

> you were right. i've reshaped the patch to be smaller and with next to no
> api polution. c++ vs c ;) .
>
> there's no api stuff i'd plan to later remove. on the contrary, i plan to
> add functionality, that will also use the reordering mode parameter of
> TextPage.

Can you comment what this parameter is used for? Also what happens with the
icu vs freebidi stuff? How will it work, do we really need to support both?

> i've unified the patches for #55977 and #2981, so trying to apply the older
> patch for #2981 will fail and be not needed.
>
> however #2981 is more sexy then #55977 and #55979, these last ones are at
> the foundation of text handling support, so please apply both my patches
> for these.

I'm a bit confused here, first you say #2981 will fail but then you say that
both patches should be applied? or is the both applying to #55979?

P.S: Please in the future don't do what you just did, if you answer both here
and in the bug following the discussion is hard