[poppler] [qt4] Question on the use of the FormFieldChoice class

Adam Reichold adamreichold at myopera.com
Tue Oct 16 23:51:37 PDT 2012

Just noticed something odd: When I save a modified copy of a PDF file
with a custom text entered into a combo box form field and reload it,
the new file still shows the custom text but
FormWidgetChoice::getEditChoice returns a null string...

Could this be a problem with the parsing in FormFieldChoice?