[poppler] White space on font size change

Kostis Leledakis koleygr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:42:25 PDT 2013

Hi all,
Try to use pdftohtml on the attached file...
I explain in the file what exactly the problem is.

I use version 0.18.4 on ubuntu...
I don't know if the problem has solved on newer versions..
If not, i am a developer too, so i will try to fix it.

I will appreciate any help (of where exactly to look->for font changes and
the calculations of positioning) from more experienced members.

P.S: I checked some bugs for similar problems, but my English  are not so
good
to understand if it was exactly the bug i found... Sorry if i repeat an
existing bug

Thank you
Kostis