[poppler] 9 commits - CMakeLists.txt goo/Makefile.am goo/NetPBMWriter.cc goo/NetPBMWriter.h goo/PNGWriter.cc goo/PNGWriter.h poppler/JBIG2Stream.h poppler/Stream.h utils/HtmlOutputDev.cc utils/ImageOutputDev.cc utils/ImageOutputDev.h utils/pdfimages.1 utils/pdfimages.cc utils/pdftocairo.cc

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Tue Aug 27 15:47:34 PDT 2013

On 28/08/13 06:47, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimecres, 28 d'agost de 2013, a les 06:33:03, Adrian Johnson va escriure:
>> On 28/08/13 03:45, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>> El Dilluns, 26 d'agost de 2013, a les 01:12:32, Pino Toscano va escriure:

>>> Adrian?
>>
>> I don't know. I've never paid any attention to what is under cpp/*
>
> Fair enough, can you pay attention now to that existing file, see what code is
> better, the same or worse than the one oyu did to write PBM and if needed move
> the cpp/ implementation to goo/ and adjust the buildsystem?

goo/NetPBMWriter accepts input in RGB, gray, or monochrome (like the
other goo image writers) while cpp/PNMWriter only takes input in RGB
then uses the selected output format to do the conversion. So
goo/NetPBMWriterversion can not be replaced by the cpp version. Also, as
cpp/poppler-image.cpp only supports writing in PNM format and is not
using the other formats in cpp/PNMWriter we can easily switch it to
using goo/NetPBMWriter. See attached patch.