[poppler] Poppler 0.22.1 released

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 04:20:16 PST 2013

Poppler and seems to have problems with the latest jpegsrc.v9; it return an
error on make

JpegWriter.cc: In member function 'virtual bool JpegWriter::init(FILE*,
int, int, int, int)':
JpegWriter.cc:120: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'boolean' for argument
'3' to 'void jpeg_set_quality(jpeg_compress_struct*, int, boolean)'

However as I downgraded to jpegsrc.v8d it compiled flawlessly