[poppler] Missing fonts on DefaultAppareance of Form fields

jose.aliste at gmail.com jose.aliste at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:44:01 PST 2013

Leonard,

thanks for your answer, please look at [1] for an example of such file (the
IRS form of 2008). In there, I can't find the Helvetica Bold font in the
resources, but the DA streams all contain the /HeBo when specifying the
font. About forcing to Dingbats, poppler only forces Dingbats to render the
checkboxes and the radio buttons even on pdf files that don't have Dingats
in their resources (that's my understanding of the code, maybe I am
mistaken). It just happened that I could re-use the code to force adding
resources of missing fonts.

Greets

José

[1] http://bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=124437