[poppler] Missing fonts on DefaultAppareance of Form fields

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Feb 21 16:14:37 PST 2013

El Dijous, 21 de febrer de 2013, a les 01:32:34, jose.aliste at gmail.com va
escriure:
> I havan't have many more comments on this patch. Albert, could you please
> comment when have the time? Thanks

Oh sorry, didn't see there was a patch :D

Some minor things to fix:
 * move the initialization to false to the init function
 * The "Symbol" line seems to be misaligned
 * It'd be cool if the 13 in getIndexBaseFont was sizeof(base14Fonts)-1 or the
correct formula for that that gives you 13 (we use that in some places afaik,
do some grep)

Besides that if you give me a pdf that gets rendered better with the patch i
don't see why we shouldn't commit it.