[poppler] glib/poppler-input-stream.cc glib/poppler-input-stream.h poppler/Annot.cc poppler/Array.cc poppler/Array.h poppler/ArthurOutputDev.cc poppler/ArthurOutputDev.h poppler/CairoFontEngine.cc poppler/CairoFontEngine.h poppler/CairoOutputDev.cc poppler/CairoOutputDev.h poppler/Catalog.cc poppler/Catalog.h poppler/Dict.cc poppler/Dict.h poppler/Gfx.cc poppler/Gfx.h poppler/GlobalParamsWin.cc poppler/Object.h poppler/OutputDev.h poppler/Page.cc poppler/Page.h poppler/Parser.cc poppler/PDFDoc.cc poppler/PDFDoc.h poppler/PreScanOutputDev.cc poppler/PreScanOutputDev.h poppler/PSOutputDev.cc poppler/PSOutputDev.h poppler/SplashOutputDev.cc poppler/SplashOutputDev.h poppler/Stream.cc poppler/Stream.h poppler/TextOutputDev.cc poppler/TextOutputDev.h poppler/XRef.cc poppler/XRef.h qt4/src test/gtk-test.cc utils/HtmlOutputDev.cc utils/HtmlOutputDev.h utils/ImageOutputDev.h

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat Jan 19 09:02:29 PST 2013

Le samedi 19 janvier 2013 17:53:21, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> El Dissabte, 19 de gener de 2013, a les 08:44:34, Albert Astals Cid va
>
> escriure:
> > New commits:
> > commit 8eb489c355d734a72e140ce7e32470d048362499
> > Author: Thomas Freitag <Thomas.Freitag at alfa.de>
> > Date:   Sat Jan 19 17:43:08 2013 +0100
> >
> >     Make rendering thread-safe
> >
> >     Bug #50992
>
> This is quite a big of a change, we did lots of testing to make sure it did
> not break things, but more testing is more than welcome.

Hi Albert,

I'm just trying to upgrade GDAL/OGR, that depends on XPDF headers, to
accomodate with this change, and I've noticed that XRef.h depends now on the
generated config.h. An alternative would be to put the declaration of
MULTITHREADED in poppler-config.h, to avoid "contaminating" with the standards
autoconf declarations.

Best regards,

Even