[poppler] Qt5 debian package

Anthony Granger grangeranthony at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:51:09 PDT 2013

Hello everyone !

To begin, I would like to thank you all for you help to port poppler from
Qt4 to Qt5. Because of you, the last prototype of the Document Viewer
Application for Ubuntu Touch can open PDF's and will have many features
based on what poppler can offer to us ! :)

I'm working on a QML implementation of poppler, and I have to package it...
but I find myself confronted with a problem : only libpoppler-qt4-dev
available, not libpoppler-qt5-dev.

Does one of you is working on it and if not, can I start working on it to
make it available on a beta repository ?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)