[poppler] Fwd: Too many fonts embedded in a document?

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 1 16:40:42 PDT 2013

I thought that rasterization was all or nothing and that rasterized pages didn't need any fonts.Are you starting with a multi-page PDF where pdftops converts some pages into postscript code and other pages into bitmapped images?
I think that poppler 0.19.0 had some big changes to font handling including a merge with xpdf 3.03.Does adding -passfonts or any of the -noemb* options make any difference?
William