[poppler] How to compile poppler for Windows

Rodrigo Rivas rodrigorivascosta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 04:40:01 PDT 2014

Hi!

A few weeks ago I sent a patch for poppler for Windows, and Adrian
Johnson said it would be nice to have a guide about how to build
poppler and all of its dependencies for Windows. That would ease
developments fot that platform.

So here it is: I've written a little blog post [1] about building a
cross-compiler environment from Linux to Windows.

If the instructions there do not work, or if anybody needs more
packages, newer versions or additional dependencies, or even another
blog post about cross-debugging, just ask here or leave a message
there.

Best regards!

[1]: http://rodrigo.dualnot.com/es/mingw-cross-compiler/