[poppler] Bug 69485

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Mon Jan 6 17:11:43 PST 2014

Well if Mike is talking about it, then I can too :).

FWIW: Apple did a ONE TIME license of a product called Adobe Normalizer.
Normalizer is the core component used by both Distiller and also CPSI (our
Postscript RIP) for handling Postscript, though both of those extend
Normalizer in various ways.  Normalizer is also licensed by our many
printer OEMs who also customize it.

Leonard