[poppler] About the problem of fonts

兼安勉 tsu.kaneyasu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:26:04 PST 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I considered the following solution.

The "FontName" and "BaseFont" are
---
/#82l#82r#20#82o#83S#83V#83b#83N -> MS PGothic
/#82l#82r#20#83S#83V#83b#83N -> MS Gothic
/#82l#82r#20#82o#96#BE#92#A9 -> MS PMincho
/#82l#82r#20#96#BE#92#A9 -> MS Mincho
---
But I think poppler can't extract,
and the fontconfig extract as a unkown font.

So It solved by temporary change like
---
/MS#20PGothic
/MS#20Gothic