[poppler] Documentation: Compiling Poppler

Peter Bočan peter.bocan at azet.sk
Sat Jul 12 06:11:28 PDT 2014

Well, guys, I have moved towards the goal with a little step. I was missing fontconfig library, now I am getting the error message:

checking for POPPLER_QT4... no
checking for POPPLER_QT5... no
./configure: line 23550: syntax error near unexpected token `iconv'
./configure: line 23550: `      AC_LIB_LINKFLAGS_BODY(iconv)’

Am I missing something? Does it require an “iconv" library? Thanks, Peter Bocan.

Dňa 12.7.2014 o 3:06, William Bader <williambader at hotmail.com> napísal: