[poppler] Documentation: Compiling Poppler

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 16 10:05:06 PDT 2014

El Dimecres, 16 de juliol de 2014, a les 18:29:36, Peter Bočan va escriure:
> Hello guys, once again, which env. variables, paths, etc. I have to set up,
> to compile Poppler with Qt5 wrapper? It would be really really helpful to
> have some documentation online for these purposes.

You're starting to be a bit annoying, this is not your personal support
helpdesk, if you want help you have to be:
 a) Consistent, why are you asking about qt5 wrapper when you were asking
about iconv and gettext before in the previous email
 b) Give ALL THE INFORMATION we need, the error you're getting, the OS you're
using, etc

Because the answer to "how to compile poppler with Qt5 wrapper" i already told
you, and it's easy
./configure
make

This is most probably my last email in this thread.

P.S: I'm sure there's a few consultancy people listening, i myself run one, if
you want you can always here a consultancy and they will be your personal
helpdesk.